On behalf of the OWASP Foundation, the conference planning team and everyone attending the conference, we would like to thank you for volunteering at this year’s event. Without volunteers the conference would not run as smoothly and so we rely heavily on your goodwill and assistance.
The following provides important information including preparing for the event, registering for the conference, and booking your hotel as well as other important details and deadlines.
Global AppSec volunteers are expected to implement the following functions during the conference:
- Greet attendees upon arrival and throughout the conference.
- Assist attendees with finding rooms/locations throughout the event.
- Assist OWASP Foundation Staff members with setup, closing and continued operations throughout the duration of the conference.
- Ensure participants’ compliance with the OWASP Global AppSec Code of Conduct: https://ams.globalappsec.org/about/code-of-conduct
Preparing for the Conference
- REGISTER: It is critical that you register. Discount codes will be distributed to volunteers.
- BOOK HOTEL: HotelMap is the official hotel booking agent for Global AppSec Amsterdam 2019 and are offering specially reduced rates for accommodation near Rai and across Amsterdam. To book a room, please use the link above and be sure to quote “M894D” to receive the discounted rate. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] Ph +44 207 2922 320. If you need assistance with flight arrangements, please contact [email protected] Ph +44 207 702 9991.
- Conference Passes include: Coffee and lunch on Thursday, September 26th & Friday, September 27th, access to the conference talks & expo area, social events, and conference activities.
- Event Location: RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre Europaplein 24 1078 GZ Amsterdam, Netherland
- Details on the event schedule can be found here
- Travel Information
David Mathy, Volunteer Coordinator